Hope you found ur safe Haven.
Just have a little Faith.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 6:45 AM


Training was alright. But i felt that i had not play pool a long tym. I dunno why. I got this feeling. hmmm.....

Anyway, Cant wait for wed field trip. can go out with my zehzehs after that. woo hoo. family outing leh~~ Hope everything will go smoothly. Dun nid bring laptop also!! hahaha. ^^ We should take photos!!!!!

heheh. baobao like to communicate wif my zehzehs also. hehe. very fun and nice ttm. ^^ lalalalalalalalalalala~ baobao wan catch toy~~~ ><


Last bt nt least, wishing my friend Edmund,the 24th Egg prince of the Lim family, All the best and good luck for ur TP later on!!!



disclaimer

http://iam-stanley.blogspot.com
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG.
Just two things to take note :
1. No spamming (in the tagboard)
2. No ripping
yah that's all. :D

introduction



HELLO! I'm Stanley and my birthday
falls on 21st december
so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Republic Poly
which is the awesome-est place to be!
I was from boonlaysec,
ah the good old days!

chatterbox

run away

enjoy


why look back ?

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four