Hope you found ur safe Haven.
Just have a little Faith.
Sunday, November 7, 2010 @ 12:50 AM








Hi all my fans~

Today was a fun day for me -baobao~ went to bugis wif lynetto zeh zeh and xiangs zeh zeh. played pool wif ben and his fren~ quite fun :D


After that, we had koi~ Ben had to leave early.

Then it was left the baobao and his 2 zeh zehs.
Went illuma, walk walk :D went arcade to catch toys. we cleared the machine. everyone was looking at us, green with envy!!! :D
Then went to shop for clothes. I got a white watch for 5bucks. its super chio...
^^

Den went to take neoprints den shop awhile more~~~


We chiong~ haha.

den HOME SWEET HOME! it was raining when i was on my way home~

most impt is that i had fun with the 2 sisters of mine :D very nice and fun. I nv feel bored at all :D


hope to hang out wif them again!!



disclaimer

http://iam-stanley.blogspot.com
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG.
Just two things to take note :
1. No spamming (in the tagboard)
2. No ripping
yah that's all. :D

introduction



HELLO! I'm Stanley and my birthday
falls on 21st december
so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Republic Poly
which is the awesome-est place to be!
I was from boonlaysec,
ah the good old days!

chatterbox

run away

enjoy


why look back ?

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four