Hope you found ur safe Haven.
Just have a little Faith.
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 9:55 PM



Today, dental in the morning 10.30am. nth much,as usual.

Then went JP, met Ed for lunch and went to BBDC for Practice n evaluation. I passed on the 1st try, ed retook evaluation then pass. lol. haha.

B4 that, was slacking at BBDC canteen, this stylish girl,who rode a bike i think, cos of helmet. Smiling and told the noodles stall "
auntie 放多一点醋,我喜欢吃醋". haha. Cute ttm.
She is not like those normal "chica". Looks tomboyish, But is not tomboyish at all. wow.
She is those like in leather pants, who rode bikes wif shades. LOLl. Cool ttm. (: really fascinated me!!! haha.

After that, met ram, went hm together. haha (:

disclaimer

http://iam-stanley.blogspot.com
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG.
Just two things to take note :
1. No spamming (in the tagboard)
2. No ripping
yah that's all. :D

introduction



HELLO! I'm Stanley and my birthday
falls on 21st december
so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Republic Poly
which is the awesome-est place to be!
I was from boonlaysec,
ah the good old days!

chatterbox

run away

enjoy


why look back ?

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four