Hope you found ur safe Haven.
Just have a little Faith.
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 12:10 AM




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ANGELIC ANGELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ur day,Angel. haha.

I truly hope u enjoy this wonderful day of urs and having the company of the gifts u would receive.... (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still can remember the day i got to know u. haha. I was attending the FOP, when u appeared and woah. U said u are my leader! I thought "oh my, its juz one of those lame leaders again."

Haha. Boy, i mean angel, I am sure glad it was u. haha.

very cheerful girl. Speaks softly yet fascinating in a way. haha.
U did come n talk to me urself. Cos i was shy... hehe. Shy Me...

Well,its been months since the FOP, And i'm still in contact wif u. haha. That is like so wonderful rite? =X cos normally i seldom will keep in contact wif orientation instructors. (:

I always like to disturb u in msn, talking abt yanyans and hello pandas. lol. Didn't know u also like them. haha.

And also i wonder have u try the longan thingy ar. Its been ages since u said u wanna try that! (:

I also rmb i always like to webcam wif u. But i was afraid u might not like it.. haha. but in the end, still a nice experience. u n ur silly actions or blur looks. FUNNY~

I told u i was angeliney... and u was kinda amused by that and started calling me angeliney at times. hehe. the name is kinda cute too. haha.

Woah. I did not know i have been typing that much alrdy. haha.

Hope u like the present i gave u~

Hope that the angeliney + angel friendship will last.... :D

ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL DAY OF URS ANGELINE!!




disclaimer

http://iam-stanley.blogspot.com
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG.
Just two things to take note :
1. No spamming (in the tagboard)
2. No ripping
yah that's all. :D

introduction



HELLO! I'm Stanley and my birthday
falls on 21st december
so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Republic Poly
which is the awesome-est place to be!
I was from boonlaysec,
ah the good old days!

chatterbox

run away

enjoy


why look back ?

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four