Hope you found ur safe Haven.
Just have a little Faith.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 @ 10:50 PM

Today lunch, wif kelly,pauline,abby,farrah,kenny and blah blah. lol. damn funny..

Kip disturbing him n his goatee. lol. we made our own dish. haha. will upload pic to fb tmr. hees

After sch, went Jp, walk walk awhile, try my luck if can see aerith or not. lol. saw her. at the counter. but i nv went in. hais. scared leh me.lol. i juz pretend to pass by many many tyms. she cut her hair liao. hehe. so cute sia she. i see her liao, i so happy. my heart melted. wahahaha. (: hope to c her tmr lor. HOPE AR. since xmas till now,nv c her liao. tsktsk. last week she off. tsktsk. bad bad.


Tmr FA,hope nv change team. can take sweet from chongchong. hees.

time to slp soon. time has taken its toll on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey baby show me show me your love
I will promise to show you show you all my love

disclaimer

http://iam-stanley.blogspot.com
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG.
Just two things to take note :
1. No spamming (in the tagboard)
2. No ripping
yah that's all. :D

introduction



HELLO! I'm Stanley and my birthday
falls on 21st december
so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Republic Poly
which is the awesome-est place to be!
I was from boonlaysec,
ah the good old days!

chatterbox

run away

enjoy


why look back ?

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four