Hope you found ur safe Haven.
Just have a little Faith.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 11:17 PM

Today was a bad day in sch bah. my close frens,they should know what happen.

I was like so bloody pissed. lucky got jiewenn assist me in my plans. than i told her everything. she also so shock that i was so angry. lol. even she notice the difference. hmm.

I dun wish to mentioned it here. Cos its unsafe. Well, what goes around comes around. Karma ppl. Ur turn will come soon.

Mark my words, Hell is coming for u.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for appointment. Aerith came and talk to me. I thought is her, but in the end is not. Cheat my feelings lor. Lol. she also disturb me. wTH. THe staff there i tink disturb me n her. LOL.wtf. lol. but she's cute la. No doubt. lol. hmm.. Nearly knock into her when she carry tea. LOL. oops. Love her ink. lol. She even know my mum. LOLxzx.

Nth else to talk abt liao. Tmr Marketing,changing grp. Hope history wont repeat itself.





Just have a little faith.

disclaimer

http://iam-stanley.blogspot.com
HEY YOU.
YES YOU.
YOU'RE AT MY BLOG.
Just two things to take note :
1. No spamming (in the tagboard)
2. No ripping
yah that's all. :D

introduction



HELLO! I'm Stanley and my birthday
falls on 21st december
so prepare those presents,yeah!
I'm currently studying in Republic Poly
which is the awesome-est place to be!
I was from boonlaysec,
ah the good old days!

chatterbox

run away

enjoy


why look back ?

standing ovation

Layout: nic96ole
References: one two three four